Courses & Treatment
- The Distant
Divine Healing is offered Free of cost by Master Hardesh and Supriti. Jjust fill up this
online form or at our office.
- Healing for the poor persons is free.
- Donate at the end of the of the course when you feel the
benefits of this service. This will help future meditation
For professional courses there is a fixed fee structure.
Please submit the Online form, we will contact you (or you
can call us) with the details. Please send us 10% as
an non refundable advance for booking the course or treatment.
For these courses rules are as follows:
- For visiting persons, you can pay us every day or the
complete fee on the 2nd day of the course. There is no discount
on day wise payments.
- There is a discount for any further course taken.
- There is a further discount when you attend 1- 10 courses
at a time (37 days course) and pay full amount in beginning
of the course.
- Special discounts for groups of more than 6 persons.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Please submit the Online
form, we will contact you (or you can call
us) with the details. Please send us 10% - 50% as an non refundable
advance for booking the course or treatment.
- Please complete Registration form offline or online
before start of any course.
- Discuss in detail before attending the course with teachers
to satisfy yourself.
- Submit 1 passport size photos for your certificates.
- Submit one day or 10% advance by western union,
at the time of registration.
- If you are suffering from any serious illness disclose
it on the registration form and discuss it with the teachers
If you wish to discountinue a course without completing
it, inform us in advance, your balance will be refunded as
- Registration fees INR 100 will be deducted.
- The daily fees will be estimated and the balance will
be refunded without any discount.
- If you become sick during the course you can attend the
next available course or receive a refund for rest of the
P.s - Payments sent via Western union and not attending the
course / treatments are NOT refundable.
DURING THE COURSE
- Get up early, sunrise is ideal
- Go to sleep by 10 p.m and avoid late night parties.
- Be vegetarain.
- Don't eat 2-3 hours before class or meditation.
- During meditations wear loose clothes (cotton or woolen)
and bring a shawl / blanket.
- Discuss any practice or understanding difficulties with
- If you need healing from the master healers, make a seperate
- If you wish to discountinue the course due to any reason,
please inform us on advance.
- Please do not smoke during the course.
- Please do all the home assignments sincerely to get full
benefits of the course.
- Don't draw any conslusions before practice.
- You can ask for extra time to clear your doubts.