Maa Asho Healing &
Chakra Meditation center
healing center is situated in the heritage and tourist place of Mcleodganj,
Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India. The institute was established
by Master Hardesh and Supriti (former Science Consultant). Master
hardesh and Supriti have been teaching since 1972 after graduating
in Biology and Education. To date they have taught more than 10,000
students in different facilities of education including Yoga, Dhayana
(Meditation) and healing with Bio-energy.
Their teaching is based on Vedic sciences and the latest research
from esoteric sciences. Healing techniques are pre-tested on thousands
of patients, you only need to learn and apply them without any side
effects. Asho Institute has trained more than 45 countries who are
healing people and eliminating diseases using only Bio-energy, Yoga
Objectives of the Institute
- To spread holistic healing philosophy and techniques worldwide.
- To save people from the harmful effects of chemicals and medicines.
- To teach people that everyone has a dormant healer within and
train them to awaken this talent through workshops.
- To help people save money on medical bills.
- Prevention and cure of chronic and acute illness without side
Why should you choose ASHO
- Asho teacher's are master Biologists, Educationalist and
- They have been teaching since 1973 and are experienced
- Their teaching is based on research, facts and figures,
not just on faith.
- They are former registered & licensed teachers from
Govt. of India.
Can i become a healer ?
of religion, caste, sex or education anybody can become a
healer. The only requirement is that they be physically healthy
(no chronic or acute illness), mentally and emotionally sound
with an aptitude of learning how to heal without chemical
In the case of chronic or acute illness, a person should
first take advance healing before attending workshops.